360 Cam Importer
360 Cam Importer is a simple Windows application that copies video files from multiple SD cards and organizes them into folders for each take, for camera arrays or 360 cameras with up to 24 individual cameras or unibody camera systems with multiple memory cards.
- Import and sort files for up to 24 cameras
- Works with GoPro Hero3/4/5, Z-cam E1/S1, Xiaomi Yi, ELMO QBiC or SJCAM
- Organizes files into individual folders per take (shot1, shot2, etc)
- Renames files to label each individual camera (cam1.mp4, cam2.mp4, etc)
- Optionally define a prefix for each file name (myproject_cam1.mp4)
- Concatenates multi-part GoPro files for long takes (stand-alone ffmpeg is NOT required), or leave the option off to copy parts in separate folders
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
By design, 360 Cam Importer NEVER deletes or moves files from the SD cards. Data here remains intact, so that you can format individual cameras when ready. We recommend the camera's native formatting method instead of deleting files from the operating system.
- .mov file extension support added
- Z-cam E1 and S1 concatenation option added
- 24 cams supported (was 16)
- Rename application to 360 Cam Importer (1.4.07)
- Concatenation moved to local ffmpeg instance. Stand-alone ffmpeg is no longer required by the application.
- Faster concatenation
- More accurate framerates
- Folders can now be chosen as file sources, in addition to SD cards
- A deactivate button was added for uninstall purposes
- Original camera file names are appended.
- Remembers the file browser location last used
- Initial release
There are plenty of different USB hubs and card readers available, but these are the products our team has used and tested.
- Anker USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 10-port hub - great for charging cameras or connecting multiple card readers.
- Transcend Information USB 3.0 Card Reader (TS-RDF5K) - use with USB hub to copy multiple cards at the same time.